Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Books for Change

My last post was about New Years Resolutions.  I know that everyone makes them but hardly anyone keeps them.  Maybe some don't even really know how to make them.  That's why I thought I would add a little more here to help you get started.
Below are some links to books that might help you get started.

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People:

Making Your Goals a Reality:

Making a Habit of Success: Learn the Methods That Can Make You a Winner:

 Making This Year Your Best Year Ever!: Personal Goal Setting Ideas And Strategies To Get You Motivated To Make Positive Change In Your Life:

The Secret:

Some of the books are rather good, such as The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, and others are just okay if you ask me.  At any rate, I hope that you can get the information you need to have a successful year and produce the positive change that you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment